Why is LSO Pallet Service a better alternative to legacy LTL carriers?
- LSO is a large, regional LTL carrier today
- Average between 800 – 1,000 pallet deliveries per day
- Service reliability and ease of use of a Parcel carrier that is cost-effective
- Next day service with money-backed guarantee
- Lower cost than the legacy national and regional carriers
- Leverage buying power and optimize between LTL, Multipak and Parcel
- Simpliﬁed shipping experience
- Track just like a parcel shipment
- Willingly provide value-added services at delivery that others can’t … or won’t
- Clear Parcel-like rate structure
- No NFMC freight classiﬁcations required when shipping with LSO LTL
- Simple features of service
- Within the four major Texas markets
- Flat rate for standard warehouse pallets weighing up to 2,000 lbs.
- Maximum dimensions per pallet: 48” length x 40” width x 72” high
- Easier to use
- Same manifesting and labeling as Parcel – no Bill of Lading required or change in parcel systems require
See if you qualify for additional LSO discounts on LTL, Parcel … or both
LSO LTL Pallet Service is a ﬂat-rate, next day service between the four major markets in Texas.
LSO LTL Pallet Service eliminates class rating complexity through ﬂat rates per pallet. Leverages your buying power by combining and optimizing between LTL and Ground Parcel modes. Provide value-added services at delivery that the legacy carriers either can’t or won’t do.